SL-3086 American Made LiftBrand: HMC Model: SL-3086
WHY HMC INDUSTRIES?
Buying the best is never a mistake; buying cheap can sometimes lead to throwing your money away. When you buy an HMC motorcycle lift, you are investing in the best equipment you can get. These lifts are designed for every day use in shops that service hundreds of bikes a month. They are also a popular for discerning guys who don’t want to put their valued Harley, Indian, BMW… you get the point… on a cheap import. Yea, you’re going to pay more for this lift, but you’ll also sleep better at night, knowing when you need to work on your bike, you have the best lift to do it.
Rated at 1,200 lbs and powered by air. Mig welded 1/4″ laser cut steel frame. Phenolic non-scarring front wheels. Large rear wheel drop out. Huge 27″ long x 6″ steel cylinder with a CNC machined 6″ piston… all made in the U.S.A. Side extensions on this lift are 2 single piece sides which rest on a tube that slides through brackets attached to the side of the center table.
- 30″ wide x 86″ long single piece 12G steel table
- 15″ wide x 32″ long ramp with adjustable locations
- Rear wheel drop out for easy tire removal
- 1/4″ Laser cut steel frame with integrated safety locks
- 6″ x 27″ long pneumatic cylinder with CNC machined steel piston
- 4″ phenolic non-marking wheels
- 2 3/8″ heavy duty cam track bearings
- 1″ pivot pins with grease zerts
- Integrated frame mounted safety bar which prevents loading the table
- Durable powder coated table with multiple color options
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 10 Year limited warranty