AMGO® BP-10 LiftBrand: AMGO® Model: BP-10
AMGO® BP-10 Lift offers the perfect combination of strength, quality, and durability. Perfect for heavy duty trucks and vans, rated for 10,000 lbs. Ships direct from factory in South Carolina or our Iowa warehouse.
AMGO® – pays special attention to product design, material purchasing, and manufacturing technology. They perform all work in-house which enables them to control costs while providing high-quality products. They hold each process to a high standard to provide you with the best, time-tested, highest-quality products possible. All AMGO products are made to high-quality standards while using high-quality parts, self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders, bronze bushings, and NOK seals, just to name a few. This commitment to quality makes their products reliable, with greater longevity, while requiring less service.
AMGO’s dedication to quality, innovation, safety, and service is what sets them apart from others. They’re primary goal is to make the best product available with complete customer satisfaction. When you decide to take the next step in safety, performance, and quality turn to the professionals of AMGO Hydraulic Corporation to find and produce the right products for your business.
AMGO® BP Series Base plate two post lifts are stronger and more convenient to operate than most all other lifts in the world. The rugged BP-10 can lift vehicles up to 10,000 lbs. It is designed with no overhead obstructions for low ceiling professional and home garages to increase headroom. AMGO two post lifts are manufactured according to high-quality standards, while using critical materials and parts choosing, with advanced features and innovative technology.
Easy to follow instructions included with the owner’s manual.
Requirements for installation:
- 4″ Minimum Depth 3000 psi Concrete Required
- 208-230 Volt Single Phase Electric Required
- See Owner’s Manual pdf for additional details
- SUPER SYMMETRIC DESIGN – ALLOWS CHOICE BETWEEN SYMMETRIC OR ASYMMETRIC LOADING
- RELIABLE CHAIN DRIVEN MECHANISM
- SINGLE POINT SAFTY LOCK RELEASE
- RUGGED AND RIGID FOR HEAVY DUTY TRUCKS
- STACKABLE ADAPTERS 1 1/2″, 2 1/2″, & 5″
- RUBBER DOOR GUARDS
- LOW PROFILE ARM DESIGN AT JUST 4 1/2″
- DRIVE THRU WIDTH IS 100 3/4″
- 2.0 HP, SINGLE PHASE, 220V POWER UNIT
- SINGLE PC; LOW HEIGHT COLUMNS
5 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY, 3 YEAR HYDRAULICS WARRANTY, 2 YEAR ELECTRICAL WARRANTY